Colours can be diluted with water & so the paint has few environmental objections
• Materials can be cleaned after use with just a little soap and water
• Easy to use & No colour change in drying
• Brush stroke remains unchanged after drying
• No allergic reactions for users or people around them
• No nasty fumes
• Behaves like a real oil paint & drys faster!
The range consists of 70 transparent, semi-transparent, semi-opaque and opaque colours. They all have the highest degree of lightfastness (+++) and under museum conditions remain unchanged for at least 100 years.The range includes 32 mono-pigmented colours (colours in which only one pigment is used, so that when mixing attractive pure colours are created). There are also ten colours based on highly exclusive pigments – such as the cadmiums, cobalts and chromium oxides – and an exceptionally transparent oxide red or yellow.